20.1.08

dr. Yvo stranded in London

Aloha! Here is an update on my traveling already: I just got stuck in London. Not knowing what to do now I decided to tell the world, by means of your favourite blog! British Airways was kind enough to put me up in a nice Holiday Inn, pictures will follow as it is very nice, yet impossible to find: take the train: no train, take the bus: bus just stopped. In the end I found the place by taking a red bus: the London kind. Tomorrow I will be flying on BA139 (I think) to Mumbai, where Thijs will pick me up at 0040hrs. Now I am going to do watch my very fancy TV or take a bath or watch rugby in the lobby. Hmm.

For who cares: I got stuck here because it seems very windy: to windy to take off or land, and Heathrow just had a very almost crash blocking the runway which resulted in many delays, exept for the plane going to Mumbai...

As you can see this blog is very up to date. Nice!

2 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

He dr. Dat is een fijne start van je vakantie, stranden op een vliegveld. Veel pret in India.

Vincent zei

Balen zeg. Ik hoop dat je inmiddels wel in India bent.