15.4.08

Back in Sydney

Hi! Today I got back in Sydney from my trip with my parents. As you might have read before they are visiting me in Australia for a few weeks. The past days we have been driving down the coast in a rented car and it was nice. We took the car down Wollongong, Nowra, Ulladulla and Narooma and back up through the mountains past Cooma, Canberra and Goulburn.

We stopped to visit parks and beaches. It took us a while to find some kangaroos but in the end we did it. There was a group of 'm lying about and eating grass at Pebbly Beach near Ulladulla. We could walk up close to them, and they did not seem scared. The beach was also pretty good. For more pictures of the trip see my flickr site.


2 opmerkingen:

JeeJee zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
JeeJee zei

Ha, ha, die Kangoeroe's tref ik ook dagelijks in de Betuwe. Jullie hadden ze dus ook simpelweg met een retourtje Utrecht - Rhenen op kunnen beschouwen:) Ze zien er sullig uit: net grote muizen. JJ