23.7.08

Kuala Lumpur report

Aloha! So here I am: KL. I got up this morning at 5.30 to get myself to the trainstation in time and I found it and I made it. Got on the train and the trip was really cool. Nice jungle style views from my window and the weather seemed to get getter the further I got. At some point I did start to get a bit worried as the train was already supposed to be there, but was not. After an hour I was wondering wether I might have missed the stop, but figured that KL should be big enough that you would notice stopping there. An hour later we arrived and the train apologized for the delay.

Kuala Lumpur seems a nice place. It is less tidy then Singapore and a bit more smelly. But I do not mind. I seems really busy, hustling and bustling and really Asian. I think I like it here. I took a walk through Chinatown where people tried to sell me all kinds of fake Adidas and Rolexes. After that I went to this Thai place that served a really good red curry with the biggest pile of shrimp I have ever seen on a plate. Tomorrow I will go and see the sights and have dinner with Anna to come up with a travelplan for saturday.

No pictures sadly, the computer has no usb and there is no Wifi. - No Wifi?!, yes no Wifi. I am staying at the Green Hut hostel. No Wifi. Keep that in mind, otherwise it seems alright. - Ciao!

Geen opmerkingen: