13.5.08

Itinerary update

Today I changed my flight back home. My return to the Netherlands will be a bit later than previously planned. I am staying in Australia for a bit longer, and will go to Malaysia for about two weeks. Because I am not allowed (?! Damn you, Qantas and British Airways) to go to Kuala Lumpur directly, I will be stopping over in Singapore. From there I am planning to take, a hopefully scenic, railway into Malaysia. I will be back in Delft on the 4th of August. My new flight schedule is listed below. So, I will you in a few months...

Sydney - Singapore: Qantas flight QF31 on the 20th of July 16.55, arriving the 20th 22.45

Singapore - London: Qantas flight QF9 on the 3rd of August 23.05, arriving the 4th 5.25

London - Amsterdam: British Midland flight BD105 on the 4th of August 10.4o, arriving the 4th 12.55

Geen opmerkingen: