25.3.08

1668575834,20 cm

Aloha! I have just calculated that I am now 1668575834,20 cm away from home using Google earth. Quite amazing. It is quite some distance and quite impresive that I now know how many cm's (cm's!) + 2 decimals (2!) I am away my house in the Netherlands. Door to door even. I used to think is was further, 20000 km, so I just received a 3300 km discount.
This morning I have been rowing in a boat, at LRC (Leichhardt Rowing Club). I was nice to be out there again and a lot better than the rowing machine I used yesterday. I am happy that I did not see any sharks, but I did see some jelly fish, which I also do not like. After that I have been to school and when that was done I took a look at Glebe.
Glebe is a nice and green neighbourhood which I pass everyday going to uni. Today a took some time to ride down Glebe point road to the waterside. There are a lot of tearooms and organic food stores it seems, and the mood was nice. The waterside had a nice park and a great view. Only too bad that it was raining, but the rain does make me feel more at home somehow.
I also dropped by my favorite motorbike and bicycle store: Deus ex Machina. They've got a very cool collection on classic and custom build motorbikes and do some extremely nice custom bicycles as well. Check m out:
here.

Geen opmerkingen: