29.3.08

Sydney update: garagesale

Hi everyone! What's up? Here everything seems fine. I have got a cold that won't go away, I think it is due to excessive rowing at intolerable hours. So I have decided to take a few days off and have been spending the time on some shopping. I now have two new pairs of shorts. Pairs , yes. And a very nice Nintendo tshirt with a Super Mario cartridge on it.


Today I have been to two garage sales, which were nice with lots of junk. Not nice enough to buy though. I was hoping to find a nice lamp for my room. Now I only have a TLlamp which is very domination when on. On the walk to the garage sales I had a very nice view of the CBD, see above. Below you can the street corner I pass most and where I spend ridiculous amounts of time waiting for traffic lights. Below that is a palm tree with electricity wire which I also like. Partly due to the minimalistic cloud free sky. Hope you like it to.

That is about it. Do not forget to watch the boatrace (17.15u?). I have not yet figured out how I am to watch it as it does not seem to be on TV and it will be in the middle of the night. Tomorrow evening my parents will arrive to see what I am doing. I will try to pick them up at the airport. Houdoe!

Geen opmerkingen: