24.3.08

LRC

Hi, I decided that I would try to write a little more often and a little shorter. So here is an update. Generally I am still fine, but I have seem to have caught a cold Easter was a bit slow, now the house is getting full again as everyone returns from their parents, which is nice.
To battle the cold I have some throaties. See also the picture below.



The packaging looks awesome, as you can see. Al least I think so. But the taste, is a bit awkward. The butter menthol ones are pretty okay, in awkward, slightly addictive way, but the throaties are bad. But luckily you are only allowed three boxes (!) a day. Also interesting to note is the -ies extension, which is an Australian way of shortening words. This can be used in several ways such as sunnies (sunglasses) or shorties (shorts, although it is not shorter).

Besides al this I have been rowing on the ergometer for the first time today. 2 x 20 minutes. It was not easy, but I made it. I hope to start working out on a daily basis from now. I will try to get some pictures of the club soon and I will upload them, as well as some other pictures, as soon as I can presuade flickr to give me a pro account.

Geen opmerkingen: