1.3.08

TimTam: the Australian Cookie

Today I would like to tell you something about the TimTams. The TimTams are apparently THE cookie of Australia. First only the backpackers told me, but now also the Australians are telling me so. “You should try some, they’re yummy good.” And as I see them everywhere, I wondered what are they all about?


To find out, I have just been to the supermarket, where I bought the largest pack that they had. I am now the proud owner of 200 grammes of Arnott’s TimTam original: The most irresistible chocolate biscuit. 200 grammes comes down to 11 TimTams and will set you back about 3 Dollars. Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat flour, Vegetable oil, Milk solids, Cocoa butter, Cocoa mass, Golden Syrup and some blahblahblah. Do not purchase if packet is open or torn.

The cookie is made out of 2 layers of chocolate biscuit with chocolate cream in between and covered in chocolate. Just the thing you need if you’re in the mood for some chocolate cookies. I think they are quite tasty, but maybe a bit too much of chocolate in one cookie for my taste. Just 5 TimTams left.

Arnott’s TM – Made in Australia, exporting to the world.

Geen opmerkingen: