25.2.08

Besides Cricket...

For who are wondering how I am doing and are not interested in the marvellous game of cricket, I'll tell you shortly about that as well. In general I am doing fine. School, "uni", in Australian is just starting, so that's nice.
Yesterday I was at Architecture: Thinking Making Inhabiting introduction and that seems very promising. I think were are going to design a small house which would be very cool. We will also be using Rhino, what would also be cool to learn. Today I had an introduction in Advanced Computer Animation, which is a course about animating in Maya, which can make movies such as Shrek and Monsters Inc. Tomorrow there is The Human Environment on interior design, which might also be good. I am hoping to get enrolled into another course on animation, and maybe I would like to to a course on designing for theatre productions which looks very promising. But than I will have to swap it for something else, so I am not sure yet.
I am also trying to get into the rowing club, which would be very cool, but that is not very successful yet as the head coach does not return my phone calls for some reason. I'll keep you posted...

1 opmerking:

Annette zei

Wauw, het klinkt alsof je echt supertoffe vakken hebt!

Enjoy :)